OP-EDs AUTHORED BY DR. CHITRA PANDYA
1. World Population Day 2021: How to ensure family planning services for all in Covid-19 (July 2021)
2. Introducing self-counting of breath in home isolation guidelines crucial for public health (January 2022)
3. Medical colleges should incorporate 3D human body simulation for better learning experience (July 2022)
BOOK CHAPTER CONTRIBUTION
1. Chapter: Communication and Counseling Adults for Immunization
Book Title: Adult Immunization in Office Practice
Due for publication by December 2022
1. Shamil Sheth, Chitra Pandya, Anuradha Gandhi, Prakruti Patel, Chetna Desai, “WhatsApp Assisted Learning versus Traditional Classroom Learning: A Crossover Study of Two Different Teaching Learning Methods in Undergraduate Medical Students”, IJMACR- May - June - 2022, Vol – 5, Issue - 3, P. No. 261 – 275.
2. Vyas S, Pandya C, Mehta R, Mehta D, Mankad M, Modh A. Assessment of Obesity and Body Image Satisfaction amongst Students of AMC MET MedicalCollege, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.Journal of Clinicaland Health Sciences.2017 Jun 30;2(1):14-20.
3. Upadhyay H.M, Chaudhary J., Kapadia J., Patel J., Pandya C. & Singh U.S. (2020). A study on emotional maturity in an adolescent group studying at a higher secondary school in Western India. International Journal of Indian Psychology, 8(4), 72-77. DIP:18.01.011/20200804, DOI:10.25215/0804.011